I am currently a young research fellow at East China Normal University, Department of Mathematics.
I received my PhD from National University of Singapore in April 2018 under the supervision of De-Qi Zhang.
From 2018-2019, I am a postdoc at Max Planck Instute for Mathematics (Germany).
From 2019-2022, I am a research fellow at Korea Institute for Advanced Study.
For more detailed information about my academic past please see my CV.
I am working in algebraic geometry, birational geometry, dynamical system.
1. Ampleness of canonical divisors of hyperbolic normal projective varieties, Math. Z. (2014) 278:1179 - 1193. (with F. Hu and D.-Q. Zhang)
2. Jordan property for non-linear algebraic groups and projective varieties, Amer. J. Math. Vol 140, no. 4, August 2018, 1133-1145. (with D.-Q. Zhang)
3. Building blocks of polarized endomorphisms of normal projective varieties, Adv. Math., vol. 325, pp. 243-273, 2018. (with D.-Q. Zhang)
4. Characterizations of Toric Varieties via Polarized Endomorphisms, Math. Z. 292 (2019), no. 3-4, 1223-1231. (with D.-Q. Zhang)
5. Polarized endomorphisms of normal projective threefolds in arbitrary characteristic, Math. Ann. 378 (2020), no. 1-2, 637-665. (with P. Cascini and D.-Q. Zhang)
6. Building blocks of amplified endomorphisms of normal projective varieties, Math. Z. 294 (2020), no. 3, 1727-1747.
7. Semi-group structure of all endomorphisms of a projective variety admitting a polarized endomorphism, Math. Res. Lett. 27 (2020), no. 2, 523-550. (with D.-Q. Zhang)
8. Normal projective varieties admitting polarized or int-amplified endomorphisms, Acta Math. Vietnam., (2019), 1-16. (with D.-Q. Zhang)
9. Invariant subvarieties with small dynamical degree, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN, Vol 2022, no. 15, 11448-11483 doi.org/10.1093/imrn/rnab039 (with Y. Matsuzawa, T. Shibata, D.-Q. Zhang and G. Zhong)
10. Non-isomorphic endomorphisms of Fano threefolds, Math. Ann. 383, 15677-1596 (2022). (with D.-Q. Zhang and G. Zhong)
11. Rigidity of rationally connected smooth projective varieties from dynamical viewpoints, Math. Res. Lett. (to appear) https://arxiv.org/abs/2005.03983 (with G. Zhong)
12. Jordan property for automorphism groups of compact spaces in Fujiki's class, J. Topol. 15 (2022), no.2, 806-814. (with F. Perroni and D.-Q. Zhang)
1. On endomorphisms of projective varieties with numerically trivial canonical divisors,https://arxiv.org/abs/1901.07089
2. Kawaguchi-Silverman conjecture for surjective endomorphisms, https://arxiv.org/abs/1908.01605 (with D.-Q. Zhang)
3. Non-density of points of small arithmetic degrees, https://arxiv.org/abs/2002.10976 (with Y. Matsuzawa, T. Shibata and D.-Q. Zhang)
4. Equivariant Kaehler model for Fujiki's class, https://arxiv.org/abs/2201.06748 (with J. Jia)
5. Log Calabi-Yau structure of projective threefolds admitting polarized endomorphisms, https://arxiv.org/abs/2204.11244
6. Moishezon manifolds with no nef and big classes, https://arxiv.org/abs/2208.12013 (with J. Jia)