Zhejiang University, Department of Mathematics, B.A. 2006, Ph.D. 2011.
2010: Tencent Technology Eminence Scholarship, Highest Award
2010, 2009: Graduate of Merit, First-class Award of Honor for Graduate
1. Shengfeng Zhu, Hancan Zhu, Qingbiao Wu, Yasir Khan: An adaptive algorithm for the Thomas-Fermi equation. Numerical Algorithms 59 (2012) 359-372.
2. Chunxiao Liu, Fangfang Dong,Shengfeng Zhu, Dexing Kong, Kefeng Liu: New variational formulations for level set evolution without reinitialization with applications to image segmentation. Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision 41 (2011) 194-209.
3. Shengfeng Zhu, Xiaoxia Dai, Chunxiao Liu: A variational binary level set method for elliptic shape optimization problems. International Journal of Computer Mathematics 88 (2011) 3026-3045.
4.Shengfeng Zhu, Qingbiao Wu, Chunxiao Liu: Shape and topology optimization for elliptic boundary value problems using a variational piecewise constant level set method. Applied Numerical Mathematics 61 (2011) 752-767.
5. Chunxiao Liu, Shengfeng Zhu: A semi-implicit binary level set method for source reconstruction problems. International Journal of Numerical Analysis and Modeling 8 (2011) 410-426.
6. Shengfeng Zhu, Chunxiao Liu, Qingbiao Wu: Binary level set methods for topology and shape optimization of a two-density inhomogeneous drum. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 199 (2010) 2970-2986.
7. Shengfeng Zhu, Qingbiao Wu, Chunxiao Liu: Variational piecewise constant level set methods for shape optimization of a two-density drum. Journal of Computational Physics 229 (2010) 5062-5089.
8. Shengfeng Zhu, Qingbiao Wu, Xiaoliang Cheng: Numerical solution of the Falkner-Skan equation based on quasilinearization. Applied Mathematics and Computation 215 (2009) 2472-2485.