Department of Mathematics
East China Normal University
Dongchuan Rd. 500, Minhang, Shanghai 200241
Office: Math. Building, Room 419
Ph.D. Fudan University, 2006
For more information on courses I have taught, click here: Teaching (mainly in Chinese)
Mathematical Research Interests Preprints and Publications
Presently my research work involves:
• Partial Differential Equations
- of elliptic, hyperbolic, elliptic-hyperbolic composite-mixed type, and free boundary problems
• Mathematical Problems in Fluid Dynamics
- Compressible Euler equations, transonic shocks and transonic flows
• Fluid Flows in Curved Spaces
Without help of the community, a single person can achieve nothing today. My research was kindly supported by many foundations or grants listed in my CV. I also thank sincerely my institute, teachers, colleagues, family, as well as the referees for their constant supports and encouragements!
Last updated by H. Yuan: Mar. 5, 2014 2006-2014 @ All rights reserved!