Welcome to Tong's Homepage
I am mainly working on Arakelov geometry and algebraic geometry, but I am also interested in other subjects related to arithmetic algebraic geometry.
- Sakai's Theorem for Q-divisors on surfaces and applications, (with Fei Ye and Zhixian Zhu)
Asian Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 22, No. 4 (2018), 761-785 (special issue dedicated to Professor Ngaiming Mok’s 60th birthday).
- Slope inequality for families of curves over surfaces,
Mathematische Annalen, Vol. 371, No. 3-4 (2018), 1095-1136.
- Effective bound of linear series on algebraic and arithmetic varieties, (with Xinyi Yuan)
Journal für die reine und angewandte Mathematik, Vol. 736, (2018), 255-284.
- Irregular varieties of Albanese fiber dimension one with small volume,
Mathematical Research Letters, Vol. 23, No. 6 (2016), 1833-1856.
- Geography of irregular Gorenstein 3-folds,
Canadian Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 67, No. 3 (2015), 696-720.
- Severi inequality for varieties of maximal Albanese dimension,
Mathematische Annalen, Vol. 359, No. 3-4 (2014), 1097-1114.
- Relative Noether inequality on fibered surfaces, (with Xinyi Yuan)
Advances in Mathematics, Vol. 259, No. 10 (2014), 89-115.
- Effective bound of linear series on arithmetic surfaces, (with Xinyi Yuan)
Duke Mathematical Journal, Vol. 62, No. 10 (2013), 1723-1770.
- Adjoint linear systems on algebraic surfaces,
International Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 24, No. 3 (2013), 14 pages.
- Fibered varieties over curves with low slope and sharp bounds in dimension three, (with Yong Hu)
Journal of Algebraic Geometry, to appear.
- Geography of irregular varieties of general type: some recent results,
Proceedings of the Seventh International Congress of Chinese Mathematicians. Vol. II, 169-188,
Advanced Lectures in Mathematics (ALM), 44, Int. Press, Somerville, MA, 2019.
- Relative Severi inequality for fibrations of maximal Albanese dimension over curves, (with Yong Hu)
- Relative Clifford inequality for varieties fibered by curves,
Copyright © by Tong Zhang